[T3] Squareback rear mat removal

<x-charset iso-8859-1>Yey, I found a near-mint replacement rear mat for my '67 Squareback.

Any tips on prying up the big crimp seam that holds the mat in?  I'll probably
just razor blade off the old mat and then pop out the little pieces left
under the seam first, then pry it up a bit with something very wide?

Tool suggestions needed.

If nothing else, I'll use my "Superbar":
http://www.vaughanmfg.com/superbar.htm

--
Everett Barnes
'67 Squareback