Re: [T3] type3 Digest #313

Keith - second fusebox? Is this because you wanted to add lots of stuff?

Peace - Wilson

"This is good to know...  I did some minor reconditioning on the one in my
Notch and reused it but if he makes one up from the old loom  and its not
the off the shelf stuff then thats the right way to do it.
Custom changes... Hmmm... I think I just may have hidden that second fusebox
so well that even the Parma gang didnt find it....  WHEW!!  :-)
Keith'