Re: [T3] Wiring up the number plate light

On 23 Sep 2002, at 10:58, Will Barratt wrote:

> Has anyone got any tips on how to feed the wire for the
> number plate throught the boot lid? Its been driving me
> completely nuts.

Not sure what the problem is. Which body style?

I think that only the square would be somewhat challenging, but if you just
insert the wire from the top and let it slide down the channel next to the
window it will appear at the bottom. Of course you have to take off the vinyl
panel there.

Is there something else that is giving you a problem?

-
Jim Adney
jadney@vwtype3.org
Madison, WI 53711-3054