Re: [T3] Fan vs. fin noise... (tech geeks read on :-)

On 22 Sep 2002, at 23:19, Shad Laws wrote:

> Since this time, I haven't gotten the chance to be near a T3-powered T3
> (they are a scarcity in our shop :-).  With the air filter inlet
> disconnected from the body, what does the fan sound like?

I haven't ever done this with the air cleaner disconnected, but if you listen at
the louvers there is a very distinctive "blowing fan/rushing air" kind of sound.
It's interesting that it can only be heard up close, so most of us have
probably never heard it.