Re: [T3] Generator gave up ghost

On 17 Sep 2002, at 16:42, Grant Voigt wrote:

> I need it! how much do you want? where can I send the
> check to? when can you ship it out?

$20 will get a complete used type 3 pulley mailed to your door. Let me know
if you're still interested. Instructions below.

thanks,

-
If you would like these parts, please send your name,
email address, shipping address, and a description of
what you are ordering, along with your check for the
full amount to me at my home address, below. I will
ship as soon as I receive your check and I will not
cash your check until your parts have been shipped.

Alternatively, you may pay via PayPal. This is probably
the quickest and easiest way to send me money. PayPal
limits me to $100 of credit card transactions per month,
so this method doesn't work for large purchases. Paypal now
charges me a flat fee plus a % on all credit card transactions,
so I have started charging a $0.50 surcharge on paypal credit
card transactions.

Jim Adney
4018 Yuma Drive
Madison WI 53711-3054