Re: [T3] Fan Pulley Removal

<x-charset windows-1252>9/21/2002 10:06:32 AM, "Garret Trask" <garret_trask@hotmail.com> wrote:

>Do any of you know a way to prevent the engine from turning while it's still
>in the car?

I recently had to take mine off .. what worked for me was 1) set the
parking brake, 2) put it into 4th gear, and 3) have my wife come stand on
the brake pedal.  It may have worked because the bolt wasn't "tight enough",
but .. who knows.

If your car has an automagic instead of a 4speed, then I'm at a loss.