[T3] in restoraton, is replacing the harness necessary?

listees,
all my wires appear to be functioning somewhat ok, but
i just wanted to know is there any sense in fixing
something that is functioning ok?

Reason Im asking is because everything is off car and
it would appear to be an easier task to complete/
would it not? or can I do this if the time comes to it
down the road after the resto.