Re: [T3] passenger mirror install.

<x-charset iso-8859-1>

Speaking of mirrors & ISP West here is my story. A dad and son who were customizing the Notch before I got it, stripped the chrome and welded in the holes for the side chrome, and get this, filled in the mirror hole with welding material. Well I didn't have the tools to get this out and to reinstall a nut. I had my car at ISP to get some window rubber in (got too frustrated and fed up with doing it myself...and I must say the did an excellent job with what the had to work with), so they did the mirror hole and also did a good job, scuffed the paint some, but I guess that is to be expected. They did all of this work for a reasonable price; especially for the quality.

Dave