Re: [T3] Survey says?

<x-charset Windows-1252>> How many listees have ever owned a type 3 from NEW?  You know, less than 3
miles/5 kilometers on the odometer from the dealership!

My father-in-law bought a Sea Sand '67 Fastback brand new.  It was their
getaway car from their wedding and my mother-in-law later broke her leg
getting out of it when she was pregnant.

They sold it a few weeks before my wife turned 16, she was *pissed*.

--
Everett Barnes
everettb@thesamba.com