Re: [T3] Dual 40 DCNF Carbs

<x-flowed>> DCNF's what should I choose. I don't know much about the type 4 FI.
Would
the type 3 FI work, and what kind of modifications would be needed?

the type 4 FI up to 1973 is the same as the type 3 FI, technically. in 1974 the type 4 had AFC-controlled FI available as well, which is generally much easier to maintain and robust than the old-style vacuum-control system.

jens