Re: [T3] Dual 40 DCNF Carbs

<x-charset iso-8859-1>Thanks guys for all the responses.  I am glad to hear that they are reliable
and once they are tuned, I have heard that it isn't exactly easy to get them
tuned, but once they are tuned you pretty much don't have to mess with them
again.  That is what I was getting from the reply's.  Anyway, to go a little
further, I am planning on a type 4 conversion, and that is what I would be
using the carbs for.  What size are these limited to.  Will they handle an
engine of the caliber of Shad, a 2300?  I am trying to figure out how far I
want to go with this.  Also, if I had the chance to go with FI or the 40
DCNF's what should I choose.  I don't know much about the type 4 FI.  Would
the type 3 FI work, and what kind of modifications would be needed?  I know
that is a lot of information.  Thanks again.

Izzy