Re: [T3] Part # identification

<x-flowed>those are the big ball joints that connect the front suspension trailing arms to the steering knuckle. the one ending in "361" is for an upper trailing arm and the "371" is for a lower arm.

i have an older parts book (updates until late 1963) that does not list those, so they must have appeared after 1963. since the number starts with "341" they could be one-offs specifically made for the type 34 karmann ghia.

jens