Re: [T3] Fw: Carbby fuel pressure

<x-charset iso-8859-1>> My Crap Brazillian stamped out modern pump will pump 2.5PSI but when Im on
the gas heavily it will lose a pound or so and regain it when I let off....

I pulled apart what I thought was an original dual carb. Type 3 fuel pump
today to compare it against an NOS single carb. fuel pump rebuild kit I
have, the springs on the fuel pump diaphragms looked identical.  I was
expecting the dual carb. one to be beefier to spit out 5 psi vs. the single
carb.'s weaker pressure.

I'm not sure if that determines anything, maybe what I thought was an
original dual carb. fuel pump was just a Bug one that someone rotated the
top 1/2 on to get it in the "correct" Type 3 position.

--
Everett Barnes
everettb@thesamba.com