[T3] New Mexico anyone?

<x-charset iso-8859-1>
Ok so the white 66 fasty with the all red interior is still for sale in New
Mexico...(last i heard...last week)

Long story Short....I want it , do i need it ? Nope...Just want it.
But how the heck can i get it to the Portland OR area?

I called a few "transport" companies and they all have about the same price
900.00 !! .....And once they find out the car is non-running...that is
another can of worms.

Anyone planning a trip for there to Socal ? Central cal? No cal?

Ideas ??

thanks-
Martin Magnia