[T3] Fanfare horn hook up

<x-flowed>
I was talking to Russ I think, at Parma. He said that he my have some info for me.

MOTOR NOT RUNNING: The fanfare horns will work. If I pull the switch it the original horn will blow. Works fine.

MOTOR RUNNING: The original horn will blow, but not the fanfares

I guess I may have it hooked up wrong.

I've got to "attach red wire to terminal 30" and "black wire to terminal 15" on fuse box. My box only goes to 10. What is terminal 15 & 30? can someone help?

Thanks,
Bob