[T3] More oil filter questions...

<x-charset iso-8859-1>I am running a Mahle oil filter on my full flow , this is the first filter I
have used other then the Fram HP-1.

I am not a Berg die-hard but ran the Fram since that is what is recommended.
Berg says it has the highest burst rating and that is why it is so good.
Can anyone tell me what the burst rating is for the Fram ? What other
filters have the same rating or better ?
So far no problems with the Mahle filter ( it is supposed to filter down to
30 microns) and I like the Black color rather than the Orange.
What other types of filter are you all running?

thanks-

Martin Magnia