[T3] 67 fastback- must sell!

<x-flowed>
Hi, I'm in Eugene, Oregon and I have a 67 fastback I must sell a.s.a.p, we are leaving the state as of 9/17! The car is complete except for passenger and driver's armrests. There is no title, so it would be a donor car. As for the body, there are large rust holes in the back of the pan, battery tray and rear deck area.
I'm looking for $200 or best offer; I have to get rid of the car so I can't part it out, but maybe one of you can (there are a lot of good parts on this car)

Sorry for posting this here instead of the sale listings, but because of the urgent nature, I'm trying to tell everyone who might be interested! I can't take the car with me, so it's either find a buyer or send it to the crusher- and I'd hate to see that.

Thanks for your time,
Mike
(541)434-8038 or Mikekay@hotmail.com