Re: [T3] Type engine longevity...Shad Laws

<x-charset iso-8859-1>Im driving home in the Notch with a smile on my face semi hemi's and all...
and I got to wondering this...

For a stock or near stock engine,  WHY would berg go for the semi hemi to
lower CR instead of simply shimming up the cylinders UNDER the jugs??

It seems to me to be so easy to just add shims instead of expensive head
work... Why not shims?
and just to add one more varible... what about the dished pistons??

Keith