Re: [T3] Filter location

<x-charset iso-8859-1>DanielB=> what is the best place to put one of those plastic
=> fuel filters? Aircooled.net has a dire warning about a fire
=> hazard if you put it inside the engine bay.

Most of those I've seen (all types) have been on top of the engine just
before the pump, where they're easy to see. I have mine next to the
transaxle, but I only did that for a cleaner engine bay.

Steven Ayres, Prescott AZ
'66 KG1600