[T3] Pop-out window questions

<x-charset iso-8859-1>Hi people

I know this subject 'pops' up quite a bit, but I couldn't find the answer in
searching the archives.  I've got a '72 square with normal side windows,
hoping to have pop-out windows.  My questions are:

1)  I know that I need to cut slots in the 'B' pillar.  Anyone got any guide
line dimensions for the slot sizes, separation and position on the pillar?
The main thing I'm worried about is getting the slot position wrong and
ending up with a sloppy window which won't seal correctly.

2)  Do I need anymore rubber?  I've got the rubber that fixes around the
outside of the window frame.  Does anything go around the actual body window
opening?  There must be something, otherwise I'll have a gap.  Is it
something similar to the trim that goes around the door opening?

Thanks

Craig