Re: [T3] Hatch seal remove/install, how?

>where would I find the best seal? I am also replacing the seals for
the
>doors, driver, pass, front and rear. What do I use to remove the old
seals
>and are there any tricks to installing the new ones? Don

    Are you sure your old seals need replacing?  My original hatch
seal looked horrible, but I realized after removing it still worked
great.  ISP seems to have all the seals in stock, even the hard to
find ones.  I don't know if they are reselling some WCM or if they are
German (you wan't German, but you will pay).   I don't know any trick
for removal, give em a yank?  For installation, don't glue anything
for while, let them take shape.  Then just dab the 3M strategicaly
where the seal is flopping around.

Peter Parker
'66 Square; Phillip
Portland, OR