[T3] do I need a new fuel pump?

<x-charset iso-8859-15>
Hi all,

I have a 66 fastback with a mild 1776cc motor and dual 42 DCNF's with a stock mechanical fuel pump. The other day I noticed when I went on the freeway that my engine was hesitating as if I was running out of gas but I had about a quarter tank. So, I filled up and the hesitation went away. So, the next day I'm driving and I get the hesitation again, and I know I have plenty of gas. So, eventually I just try and get home but the hesitation gets worse and I stall at a light. Well, the car wouldn't start back up so I pushed it into a parking lot. Today, I went and replaced the fuel filters and tested my fuel pump. When I disconnected the hose from the pump to the carbs and turned over the engine, I didn't see any fuel coming out from the pump.

Does this mean I need a new pump?? Any help is appreciated.

Chris Knapik