Re: [T3] Upshift to second grinds (doesn't feel like synchro though!)

<x-charset iso-8859-1>>However, once the car gets a warm when I try to upshift to second and go
straight back to second it wants to engage Reverse. If I am careful upshifting
to 2nd and instead of going straight back to second, move the shifter over
about an inch or two, I can get second no problem. I am sure my shifter
(and ness. hardware) is installed correctly (and this is the stock shifter).
I've replaced the shiftrod bushing and coupler as well.

Ignore the grinding, that's just from reverse attempting to be engaged.
 If you can put it in reverse by just pulling back, your hardware is not
installed correctly.  Maybe the shift plate underneath the shifter is not
oriented correctly or is worn out?

>As well as recently added new grease to the tranny.

I hope you mean fluid.  ;)

Everett