[T3] Dual 40 DCNF Carbs

<x-charset iso-8859-1>I have come into a pair of 40 DCNF's and I wanted to see what the response
was to them.  I have been reading the threads for a while now, but I have
never seen a discussion about them.  Is that bad, in that nobody on this
list uses them, or good in that you never have to fix them, I hope it is
that you never have to fix them. :)  I don't much about the DCNF Carbs.
What is good, what is bad, and basically what should I know about them.

Izzy
'66 Square
Being drawn to the darkside!