Re: [T3] fresh air vents, metal work

 Matthew, that looks worse than my notch was. I think you have 2 options, one
is to find another section and graft it in. Two is to cover over the whole
section with sheet metal and eliminate the vents(custom look). On my notch at
least both were still there and attached, but rotted around the edges. I
repaired mine useing pieces of steel cut to size after removing the rusty
sections, then welded and ground to finish. I hope this helps, as I didn't
see any other resp[onses to your question.

Bob 65 Notch S w/ Sunroof