From: Parker-Durost [mailto:ginpete@xprt.net]
Sent: Wednesday, September 11, 2002 10:56 PM
To: type3@vwtype3.org
Subject: Re: [T3] Hatch seal remove/install, how?

I hope your replacement seal isn't the WCM "same as Ghia trunk"
version.  This one is garbage, won't seal and will pull exhaust into
the car.  The procedure is simple.  The OEM seal just lays on the
metal edge, and doesn't even need glue.   If you do need glue use 3M
black seal adhesive and follow the directions, use sparingly.

Peter Parker
'66 Square; Phillip
Portland, OR