Re: [T3] woohoo! and a question or 2...mainly disk

 Jim, I've been useing the Brazilian calipers for over 13 years, and have had
no problems with them (after I replaced the hoses). They are the varga type,
and other than fitting some aluminum wheels(rocket 8spokes have a different
offset than American eagle)I really like them. I also have the Italian ATE
calipers too, only they've been on for 3 years now.

Bob 65 Notch S w/ Sunroof