[T3] oil temp

<x-charset iso-8859-1>Thanks Shad!!  That helps.
I guess I was more curious about a suggested oil temp for our engines
(which you did answer).  I realize it depends on oil used, but I hear
from alot of people trying to keep oil temps below 180ºF.  This seems
to cold to me.  All of my Audis have come from the factory with oil
temp guages and they run consistently at 210-220ºF.  Ofcourse, it also
depends on where the reading is taken.  What is the best location to
read oil temp that matters?

>To be more specific, you need to outfit your car with a bunch of gauges...

I love guages!!  The more the merrier!!  I plan on having every guage
I can get my hands on.  But they mean nothing if not measuring from
proper locations.

Thanks again!
Brian Schlepp
69 Fasty - "Purple Passion"