Re: [T3] 12 volt from a 6 volt t-3

I have the plans if anyone needs them, small zip file. Pmail me if
interested. I haven't had time with my engine disasters to produce them
for sale, but info is there. Plans are scanned and tought to read.
Originally produced by NO QUARTER, to give proper credit. I was going to
add a 12v fan to a computer cpu heatsink to make them run cooler.

Al

Someone on the Bus list talked about making a solid state one a while
back, I don't think anything came of it.