Re: [T3] Removed original vinyl, and found surface rust, is this critical to remove??

thanks to all that replied, I have allready decided to
remove the sound paper etc, have sanded out surface
rust and now will treat, then repaint, any good ideas
on sound material for floor? this now will folow
carpet, instead of vinyl especially since there is no
way in the world to find orig. vinyl.

thanks again,

Robert '63 (VW) xyz