Re: [T3] Type engine longevity

<x-charset iso-8859-1>I like your choices!  though Id be careful not to overcarb it... with a free
exaust you may be OK
I have a stock (Really!!) engine in my Square that isnt quite as nicely
outfitted that is still strong and was driving across country with over 80K
miles.  I never have to mess with anything (It IS FI) but youll need to plan
on a valve job at 60K or so even with the best built engines.

Keith