[T3] dual carbs and fuel pressure...

<x-flowed>peter, i have been thinking a bunch about your car's lack of power. today, while addressing a bogging issue in my car, i found something that you might check. my car had great power, except for a split second while flooring it. it was two things... 1st a pin hole in the fuel line under the car and second i over tightened the clamp on the fuel line to the carb. at WOT, the fuel supply was being diverted to the pin hole and seeping at the clamp! as soon as the pump overcame these, the car jumped! also, i find that you probably only need the 3.5 psi you are getting. i run a stock type 1 pump on the 2332 with dual 45mm dellortos with LARGE jets. at 3.5 psi, i have plenty of fuel for liftoff... provided the fuel line isn't leaking...
Finally, the strangest thing is that the line didn't show signs of leaking at idle.

--
Brian--1964 Notch Speedster 2332cc & 1959 Bug
www.geocities.com/menacefye