Re: [T3] Fastback info

I couldn't disagree more with the "stay away from fuel injection"
comment.  The bad part about fuel injection for most folks is they
actually have to learn something new.  The fuel injection system, if
properly adjusted, drives and runs better than any carb setup.  Like
anything on a 30+ year old car, if it's worn out it won't perform well.
Typical problems that make folks pull their hair out center on poor
electrical connections, vacuum leaks, bad lines, fuel pump and fuel
filter.  Yes, a few other things could go out, but the brain is almost
never one of them.  If you have a good fuel pump, good fuel filter,
brand new GERMAN FUEL INJECTION lines and NEW VACUUM HOSES most of your
issues with fuel injection will be solved.

As for the car itself.  It's up to what you like.  Was it 69 or 70 that
the pointed nose hood came out?  68 I'm sure has the flat nose, and
earlier definitely does.

*** Teach a Man to Fish ***
Carl W Jenkins
Searoy