Re: [T3] Carbs: speed hunting on the highway

Sorry if you got this twice , clicked it and then it decided to send before I
was ready. I didn't know that Jim, maybe if I had been on the list back then(
I didn't even have a computer 3 years ago) I might have asked a
questiondealing with the differences between them. All I know is that was
what they had to offer at the time, didn't know they came apart,and without
this list one is shooting craps. Thanks for ALL the help.

Bob 65 Notch S w/ Sunroof