Re: [T3] Carbs: speed hunting on the highway

Everett, do you have the part number for these? I'm only asking because I'd
like to put a set of 45s back in on my wie's fastback. About 2 years ago
they(RMMW) only offered 55s, and thats what I had to put in then. One of the
shutoff vales lost the electrical tab off of it and thats why I had to
replace them. I think the 45s worked better than the 55s. I also have a set
of jets(55s)that have no electrical unit at all, they are just screw in jets,
with a ball bearing inside them.Thanks.

Bob 65 Notch S w/ Sunroof