Re: [T3] Your Weekend

On 9 Sep 2002, at 14:35, Everett Barnes wrote:

> I was pissed at myself the rest of the day.

Sorry, I've certainly had days like that, too.

> This morning it was raining and my passenger wiper came loose on the shaft.

Do your wipers still have the set screw style arms? If you can find the later
clamp style replacements they are a VERY big improvement. These were
introduced by VW as a retrofit replacement for the troublesome set screw
style arms.

-
Jim Adney
jadney@vwtype3.org