Re: [T3] Corvair

> I know this is not T3 related in any way except that
> is air cooled I guess, but I found a guy who has got a

Folks,

	'Spose I've been a bit easy-going lately, but remember that even
just saying that you know a post is off-topic doesn't make things
better... in fact, it kinda makes it look worse...

	You might want to help your friend look around the Web for Corvair
resources.  I haven't gone looking myself, but I'll guess that there are
many more Corvair resources than Type III resources on the Web...

-Greg Merritt