Re: [T3] Fan replacement

> It was the in-dash fan that at least is not working now, and was
> previously... The heater was still filling the car with warmth this
> morning anyway, but no fan.  I will follow the suggestions.

	The heater "fan" is bolted to the rear end of the engine's
crankshaft, is not electric, and simply turns with the motor.  This is the
only heater fan, unless somebody installed an after-market electric fan; a
likely place for this might be under the rear seat...

	The under-dash fan just (half-heartedly) pushes air from those
vents just outside your windshield through to you on the cabin.  No
heating involved with this fan at all.

-Greg