Re: [T3] Fan replacement

Duh. OK.

It was the in-dash fan that at least is not working now, and was previously. The heater was still filling the car with warmth this morning anyway, but no fan.  I will follow the suggestions.

thank you...
jim

>>> onet34me@yahoo.com - 9/9/02 11:12 AM >>>
The easiest way to determine if you have a 6 vlt or 12
vlt, is to just look on the top of the Battery. Onlt
too obvious huh? I don't want to sound rude in any
way. Please don;t take offense. Most times the battery
has the Voltage imprinted on top. I know too simple.