[T3] Carbs: speed hunting on the highway

<x-charset iso-8859-1>This should be of interest to Peter Parker as he has this problem too..

when I got to the show today I broke the resistor that drops the 12V for my
idle cutoff solenoid.
Not only did this make the car idle only on one bank but it also caused
missing and poor operation when light throttle conditions were used at
speed.

There is an adjustment screw on the terminal end of the idle cutoffs...
anyone know what this does?? or how it should be properly adjusted??  I
suspect that an idle cutoff that isnt adjusted properly, is loose, or has
the wrong size jet MAY be causing  surging at highway speeds under light
throttle.

Thoughts on this??

and does anybody have a new or good used set of 12V cutoffs that will work
on the PDSIT's??

Keith