[T3] Early T3 Fuel pumps

<x-charset iso-8859-1>I got to drive the Notch to New Paltz today (90mi) and a few issues popped
up...

I want to try the car with a fuel pressure gauge and the original Fuel
pump... the appear to be 2 kinds... the one with the single bolt on top the
removes the top cover; this is on my 65 1500S and I beleive is original

Then there is one with 4 screws on top that everyone seems unable or
unwilling to rebuild...  this was on my Notch when I got it... and is dated
11/65  is this the correct pump for the 66 and up?  or is it a bug pump?
why are they unrebuildable as compared with the other??

Keith