Re: [T3] Removing door window, please help!!!

On 7 Sep 2002, at 18:42, Rob Carpenter wrote:

> the very brief discription in haynes, simply states
> lower arm, remove clip, lower out window.
>
> Umm ok, well I've tried this and I can't seem to
> remove the clip. I know I could remove the clip If I
> were more aggresive w/ it, but I would likely break
> it.

Here's how I do it: remove window winder and 4 bolts that hold the window
regulator. Hold window in place while you remove the regulator by sliding
regulator & clip to the rear and out of the window lift channel. Remove the
bolts that secure the bottom ends of 2 window channels. Slide the glass to
the bottom and work it out of the channels and out of the door.