[T3] head studs

Well, I started building the new engine for my '66 FB. When I pulled all
the heads studs to insert the case, I found that most of the studs in
the case were the self tapping emergency repair style. This means I
can't reuse them.

Does anybody have a full set of head studs for a single port 1600cc T-3
engine?? If so, contact me off list.

BTW, I have not pulled the original engine out, but I did look
underneath, and I do have all the thermostat linkage. The thermostat is
bad, but those are still available.

--
Russ Wolfe
'66 FB MT (It drove)