[T3] poor emissions final update

<x-flowed>i had my emissions tested for the fifth time today, and finally i passed. friday i had the car into a local porsche shop to check it out, because i could find nothing wrong with my car. here is what they said (and it was printed on the receipt)

adjust throttle switch, adjust idle speed, correct injector timing to # and #4 cylinder, replaced wire ends to #4 injector, replaced wire end to neg. coil.

so, my number 3 and 4 injector plugs have been switched, i don't know how i could of checked for this, but the car ran fine, so i did'nt even think about it. during my last engine removal, i accidentally pulled one of the connector right off the wire. i had a helluva time getting it back on, this is the one they replaced. and finally, the connections to the coil were loose, and still are so i need to check them again. they also said that one of the injector grounds wasn't good so the re-secured it. they worked on it for just over an hour, charged me now parts, and the total came out to $112.50. ouch, i'm guessing just because it said 'porsche' on the door. but in the end it was worth it because i would have likely never found the problem.

my emissions are now very good and my gas mileage should go up now. it was at about 24 so i am excited to see what it goes up to.

but, about them adjusting the throttle switch, if i rev the car up to about 2500rpm, then let off the gas totally, it takes over five seconds for it to get back to idle. that sounds long to me. it coast for a long time if i let off the gas in traffic. and the idle is now at 916. so i need to adjust that. after the idle is corrected, should i readjust the throttle switch?

thanks, i can now re-register my car. i love it.