Re: [T3] T-3 registry

<x-charset iso-8859-1>I love the solution to this that Ken ??? did for
the Ford trucks webpage. He set a trap for the
email harvesters. He set it up so when they 'find'
a particular location, he feeds them email addresses,
thousands of them, all bogus, to fill up their
database. I love it. www.ford-trucks.com in case
anyone wants to check out how he handles email
addresses in the photo section. Also see the
difference in public relations between Ford and VW,
even though he brought the door problem on the
SuperCrews to the public, Ford still works _with_
him not against him.

Check with Thom at www.vintagebus.com on how he
keeps the spiders out on his registry. I know he
will work with any of us on setting up a registry,
as he has one for busses.

Jeff '67 Sqbk & '64 F100 CrewCab