From: Brian [mailto:vwfye@frontiernet.net]
Sent: Friday, September 06, 2002 4:44 PM
Subject: [T3] VW Trends

  okay folks...
time to affect some change out there...  let's all email ryan price
(editor of VW Trends) @     vwtrends@mcmullenargus.com and let him know
what the type 3 world wants to see in tech articles!!!  such as maybe:

how to make the 68+ FI actually work correctly
how to get the 6v & 12v clocks to work forever
how to rebuild the stock carbs for 67-
clearing cowling drain vents
etc...

take 5 minutes to let him know what we think!

--
Brian--1964 Notch Speedster 2332cc & 1959 Bug
www.geocities.com/menacefye