Re: [T3] HELP!

I took Keith suggestion and popped the cover off with the idle cranked up to
maybe 1500 rpm or so.  At this speed #3 was popping.  I could feel no
difference or see any differnece between the rockers and valves on #3 and
those on #4.

BTW, you lose oil fast without the rocker cover on. <G>

So, tomorrow morning I pull the engine again and have a look see at #3.  I
hope I find something, I think. 8^)  At least I am getting to know my engine
well and am pretty proficient at getting it in and out.

Later,
John Jaranson
'71 FI AT Fasty (Jane)
'66 Square (Sophy)