Re: [T3] VW Trends

Yeah Man totally!!

I especially can't stand it when all the VW guys at
the shops talk so much trash about our T3's you know??
I was in there the other day and I walked in and in
starting my question I said "I have a problem,...."
and the first thing that one of those punks says is "I
know its a type 3!"  It took all I could to not pop my
friends Boss in the trap.
I am sure you all have heard the same type of crap. We
need to get out there.
Too bug lovers (including myself) no offense at this
but when I reply to the insulting response I say "get
in a Type 3!, have you ever been more comfortable in a
VW"?
 I am 6'4" and a bug is just a pain in the ass with
more than one passenger. I do love them and I plan on
building a Baja.

Sorry to rant guys I just am tired of it. I am happy
that we have such a strong group. I will surely send
T3  requests in.

> steven a,
> i believe there are a bunch of type 3 fans out there
> that don't own one
> because they are afraid of the maintenance
> 'mysteries'.  if we affect
> the magazine to change, we may actually 'grow' our
> community!

=====
Erick the daddy- 68 fasty, 63 Notch
Updated 8/27/02
http://community.webshots.com/album/19887209ssBljlIzPh http://community.webshots.com/album/24709950SAghTTbUHL http://community.webshots.com/album/41466306gEEGgO http://community.webshots.com/album/45233956bBVuUD
http://community.webshots.com/album/48491788KuTwZz