[T3] Bump stop rubbers..

<x-charset iso-8859-1>

My restoration of a '70 Notch is proceeding well but have been unable to
find a source of the 'Bump Stop' rubbers (or whatever the correct term is),
for the front end.

I am in Australia so if any local person can point me to where I can obtain
these thingys it would be appreciated. Failing that, I am not adverse to
purchasing them from the US if need be. Thanks...

Bill Alder.

Sorry if this appears twice, I had no subject on the original post.