Re: [T3] Type3 ...Van???

Now I love the VW pantheon more than ever, if that's possible.
:-)  Fridolins are definitely my style... if only someone made a
kit replica!  The form-factor reminds me of the "crossover"
compact SUVs coming soon to the US from Honda (CRV/Civic
platform) and Scion (new brand by Toyota).

BTW, that half-broken Geocities site is a shameful tribute to
such an interesting vehicle.